[Bldg-sim] energyplus, WindowGas (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dahlstrom, Aaron ADahlstrom at in-posse.com
Fri Feb 11 06:33:40 PST 2011

John -

I took classes provided by the U Wisc Dept of Engr Prof Development.
 - one on energy modeling - http://epdweb.engr.wisc.edu/Courses/Course_Date_To_Be_Announced.lasso?myCourseChoice=L499
 - one on geothermal systems design - http://epdweb.engr.wisc.edu/Courses/Course.lasso?myCourseChoice=L901

I can highly recommend both classes - the content was immediately applicable to my practice, the professors were clearly experts, the materials and handouts have proven to be valuable references over the years.

Aaron

Aaron Dahlstrom , PE, LEED(r) AP
In Posse - A subsidiary of AKF| 1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1414, Philadelphia, PA 19102
d: 215-282-6753| m: 267-507-5470| In Posse: 215-282-6800| AKF: 215-735-7290
e: ADahlstrom at in-posse.com | in posse web: www.in-posse.com | akf web: www.akfgroup.com