[Bldg-sim] Running DOE21E on 64-bit computers

Shaun Martin smartin at shaunmartinconsulting.com
Mon Feb 14 16:46:46 PST 2011

It would seem you are still trying to run it from the windows 7 run/cmd.

The only way to get it to Doe21e to work is to run it from virtual PC  --->
go here www.microsoft.com/windows/
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/> virtual-pc/  and install the
virtual PC and XP mode programs

I know this works because DOE21e is used in the EE4 program here in Canada.
As you can see here, the program loaded and ran, but returned an IO-21 error
because I didn't give it an input file to run -

Shaun

  _____