[Bldg-sim] Autodesk is seeking Energy Analysts for a usability study

Marjorie Stein marjoriestein at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 13:54:18 PST 2011

Autodesk is conducting a usability study to gather feedback on Autodesk Project
Vasari and our Conceptual Energy Analysis feature.  We are looking for Energy
Analysts to participate in a 1.5 hour session the first week of March.
Participants will be compensated for their time.  This is a chance to help shape
the future of Autodesk products.

If you are interested, please contact Marjorie Stein, Autodesk Green Building
Studio Product Manager, marjorie.stein at autodesk.com