[Bldg-sim] LEED v's Energy Intensity (Real Building)

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 11:33:04 PST 2011

Chris:

Maybe I am missing something. I would interpret a LEED model as a building that
has applied to for a LEED certification, but may not yet have been built (or as
an existing building,  remodeled to LEED criteria). I have neve heard of an
"Energy Intensity" model. A "Real" building is an existing building that has
utility bills and/or submetering to match.

Perhaps not what you were looking for..

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com