[Bldg-sim] Modeling different Energy Recovery Scenarios

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Fri Jan 7 12:45:00 PST 2011

Adam,

If there’s an answer it might be here: http://www.cmu.edu/iwess/publications/index.html#ventilation

Chaoqin Zhai wrote her dissertation on a Semco ventilation system that included a pair of wheels at Carnegie Mellon University while I was there writing mine. However, I believe this system used an active desiccant wheel with a total energy wheel.

There are several of her publications, which included input from folks at Semco, at the bottom of the link.

Good luck,

Fred

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP
Sustainable Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>