[Bldg-sim] Comfort tools

Mahabir Bhandari bhandari at designbuildersoftware.com
Wed Jan 26 12:41:21 PST 2011

Arpan,

DesignBuilder CFD performs these calculations. You may want to look at it.
You can download free 30 days evaluation license of advanced CFD package
from our website:

http://www.designbuildersoftware.com/designbuilder.php

You may want to look at the introductory webinar posted at :
http://www.designbuildersoftware.com/db_support.php to see if it is helpful
in this project.

If you want to learn more about DesignBuilder CFD, we have one day webinar
coming up this Friday. The details are:

http://www.designbuildersoftware.com/Workshop-CFD-webinar.php

Please feel free to call or email you if you have any  questions about
DesignBuilder CFD.

Best regards,

Mahabir Bhandari

DesignBuilder Software Support