[Bldg-sim] Suggestions for model reviews

Sasa Pantic usrobotics011 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 13:06:31 PDT 2011

Hello Johannes,

1) If you are referring to  guidance on LEED building modeling, you might consider the following manual
http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=7795

2) While doing literature review for taking LEED NC v2.2, I remember that I read somewhere that  one-hour conference call could be scheduled  (for a fee) to provide an opportunity for
 direct dialog between reviewer and project's design team responsible
parties.  I am not sure and  you should check this with GBCI.

Hope this helps.
Cheers, Sasa