[Bldg-sim] E+ HVAC GUI Beta is here!

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Thu Jun 23 13:17:35 PDT 2011

I have not downloaded the new GUI yet (I'm at Disney World J), but this is
supposed to be a major upgrade to the HVAC par, with drag and drop HVAC
loops and other improvements; I think it's probably worth looking at.

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., BEMP , LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
616 450 8653