[Bldg-sim] Heat pump

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:07:48 PDT 2011

Hi All,
                                I am trying to model air to air heat
pump in doe2.1e and facing problems l my cooling and heating energy
itself is not coming in the energy end results when i am modelling the
air to air heat pump with giving VFD control in compressor  i tried it
so many times to find out the reason but failed in all attempts, can
any one  suggest me some help,also i would like to know what is
meaning of( defrost type as reverse cycle )  .

Sambhav Tiwari