[Bldg-sim] Natural Ventilation Modelling

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:31:08 PDT 2011

Hi Mimta,

For natural ventilation. I will recommend IES VE. It has tow modules,
MacroFlo and MicroFlo (CFD), which are able to address your specific
requirements at different scales. I've used both modules quite often to
solve particular ventilation (both natural and mechanical
ventilation) issues. TAS and Energy Plus may be able to do the same thing
but I've never used them for ventilation analysis.
Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b