[Bldg-sim] [Ibpsausa] DOE Job Task Analysis for Energy Modelers: Open for public comment until Nov. 28th

Jason Kirkpatrick jason.alan.kirkpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:29:24 PST 2011

All,

While I agree with some of the concerns regarding the Skills, Abilities and
Attributes section of the document, I think that people are overlooking the
real substance of the document, namely, the Duties, Tasks, and Steps that
were outlined to define the energy modeling process.

I would like to hear some specific comments regarding that portion of the
JTA.

-Jason