[Bldg-sim] Thermal bridge PSI calcs

Claire Das Bhaumik ClaireDasBhaumik at hoarelea.com
Wed Oct 5 03:59:38 PDT 2011

So far I have not been successful in obtaining the correct results for
PSI value calculation validation examples (EN ISO 10211:2007) using
THERM 6.3, although I have managed to calculate temperatures fairly
accurately.

Is anyone able to help with a THERM query or alternatively could someone
suggest a better software package for PSI calcs?

Thanks,

Dr Claire Das Bhaumik CEng

Senior Environmental Modeller

HOARE LEA

Virtual Engineering

Glen House, 200-208 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7PL

Tel:         +44 (0)20 7890 2500

DDI:        +44 (0)20 7079 9646

Visit Hoare Lea's website www.hoarelea.com <http://www.hoarelea.com/>

This email (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of the addressee. It is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error any disclosure distribution or copying of all or any part of the contents is prohibited. While virus checked by Hoare Lea, the recipient remains responsible for the consequences of any virus received.