[Bldg-sim] loads and gians in Ecotect

Chou Shen csz59 at mst.edu
Mon Oct 10 10:20:57 PDT 2011

Hi

I have some problem when using Ecotect to make thermal analysis.
In thermal calculation I can get some gains and loads as following:
1. in MONTHLY HEATING/COOLING LOADS, I can get the Max Heating/Cooling loads
and the time
2. in HOURLY GAINS I can choose the particular time in 1 and get the HVAC
load
3. I can get fabric, direct solar.... gains at some particular time and then
make a sum, so I get another gain

I thin there three gains or laods should be the same, but acturally they
aren't. I am confused.

--
Chou Shen
Graduate Research Assistant