[Bldg-sim] LEED Baseline system definition

Javier Duran javier at b-green.cl
Wed Oct 12 14:44:57 PDT 2011

Hi everyone

During last week greenbuild at toronto i met a reviewer i and ask her what
kind of baseline system should i have when using biomass as heating fuel in
the proposed system.
She give me a different 'view': i should consider using biomass in both
buildings, so i could only take advantage of the energy efficiency of the
bioler (furnace) in the proposed, then i should consider the most used
system's efficiency  in the zone.
what do you think?, still confusing for me!

--
Javier Durán Palma
Gerente General B-green SA