[Bldg-sim] Comfort calculation (globe temperature)

Abushakra, Bass abushakr at msoe.edu
Thu Oct 6 08:11:16 PDT 2011

Yes, MRT needs Globe Temperature.
Globe temperature requires a Globe Thermometer.  Radio Shack used to carry them.
There are no tables that could give you a Globe Temperature, because the reading depends on the specific space you're studying.

Bass

Bass Abushakra, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Technical Specialty Head, Building Mechanical Systems
Advisor, ASHRAE Student Branch
Civil and Architectural Engineering and Construction Management Department
Milwaukee School of Engineering
1025 N. Broadway, CC-41
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel: 414-277-4551