[Bldg-sim] Building simulation software

jyotirmay mathur jyotirmay.mathur at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 04:19:38 PDT 2011

Dear Mr. Teja,

As suggested by Dr. Dru Crawley, you may refer some tutorials for
energy simulation on website of IBPDA-India website.

Alternatively, you may consider attending the trainning program being
organsed by the Centre for IT in Building Science, IIIT Hyderabad
(India). It is a four day international training program on "Energy
simulation of buildings for LEED and ECBC' scheduled from December
19-22, 2011.

You may visit the website http://cbs.iiit.net to see further details.

Hope this would help you,

best regards,
Jyotirmay Mathur

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:05 PM, teja sawant <sawant085 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am practicing architect in India.I want to learn building simulation
> software.
> Will any one recommend me best software widely use in India for simulation?
> Is there any online course is available for it?
> Thank you

Dr.-Ing. Jyotirmay Mathur
Coordinator, Centre for Energy and Environment,
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department
Malaviya National Institute of Technology
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur (India) -302 017
Phone:
+91-141-2529109 (R)
+91-141-2529061 (o), 2713211 (direct)