[Bldg-sim] EE4 for energy modeling

Anne M. Moellenberndt anne.moellenberndt at arup.com
Wed Sep 28 10:57:15 PDT 2011

All,

Can anyone provide some general watch-its, best practices, or commonly-used workarounds for EE4?  We are embarking on using EE4 for building energy modeling and are just getting to know the software.  It looks to me like there isn't any ability to create templates like there is in eQuest or Trace, to speed up building the model and modifying standard components. Has anyone found any work-arounds for entering, or modifying, repetitive data?

Thanks,

Anne Marie Moellenberndt PE  LEED AP
Senior Mechanical Engineer

Arup
403 Columbia Street Suite 220  Seattle WA 98104
t +1 206 749 9674  d +1 206 493 2244
f +1 206 749 0665
www.arup.com<http://www.arup.com/>