[Bldg-sim] GE invests in high-tech green building outfit

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Sep 8 14:14:35 PDT 2011

I think you are right here – but with the viewpoint that Project Frog might
reach some owners that don’t have the funding/time to seek that advice from
their consultants or design team and now will have an “off the shelf” option
as an alternative.

Most people on this list are probably part of a “self-fulfilling prophecy”
where we work with people who need or want the advice.  In the world outside
those owners, I think this could be valuable.  I like it for society in
general, but don’t think it will affect me much personally.  Who knows,
maybe some of our clients will look at these?

David

*
*

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP

*Grumman/Butkus Associates*

*
*