[Bldg-sim] Cold Storage

Maria Spyrou M.Spyrou at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 02:45:25 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am also trying to model a supermarket in E+. I have also used DesignBuilder (V3) for the geometry and materials.
I have read that I can use E+ for refrigeration packs and cold storage, but how can I connect my DesignBuilder model, with the packs modelled directly in E+?

I am not an expert modeller, but I can use Fortran if needed! :)

Best Regards,
Maria

Maria Spyrou  MPhys
Research Engineer