[Bldg-sim] Status of LBL's Simergy Interface for EnergyPlus?

Stormy L. Shanks shankssl at kjww.com
Fri Aug 3 08:48:08 PDT 2012

I was excited to see last year that LBL was developing a new free interface for EnergyPlus called Simergy. Does anyone know if that is still planned for a 2012 release? I tried to email the "contact us" link on LBL's website but never got a response. http://simulationresearch.lbl.gov/projects/gui

Just curious...

Stormy Shanks, PE
Mechanical Engineer
www.kjww.com<http://www.kjww.com/>

This message and any attachments contain information intended for a specific party and may include sensitive or confidential material. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, or disclose to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by reply and then permanently delete this message and all attachments.