[Bldg-sim] Manual J,D and S Calculations

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:36:00 PDT 2012

i have been looking into it recently as well.  the full software
(certified by acca) is $500 & there are only 4 authorized resellers. if
your local authority lets you use the abridged version there is a free
spreadsheet on the acca website but you still need the manual (about
$90) for the constructions & associated values to enter.

https://www.acca.org/industry/system-design/speedsheets

software:
https://www.acca.org/industry/system-design/software