[Bldg-sim] Radiance for ECOTECT

Vaibhav Jain vaibhav.energyarchitect at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:56:44 PDT 2012

I also had this question sometime before, but didn't tried to download as
it was not urgent.

It seems that the distribution of Radiance installer is changed now (with
the new version), its not as straight forward as before. The how-to-install
text file in the new installer folder has explained the procedure. I
haven't read it, but you can explore. Also it would be great if you can
summarize your findings about this installation. Thanks!

Vaibhav Jain
www.vaibhavjain.co