[Bldg-sim] Existing Building, LEED NC

Anne Juran juran at summerconsultants.com
Mon Aug 6 12:39:54 PDT 2012

1.      Not sure about this one. although I feel like I read a CIR about it
once.

2.      Rotating is not required for an existing building (although I did
rotate a building we put an addition on)

3.      Baseline walls are the existing walls.

4.      Baseline HVAC is per the table, not the existing HVAC system.