[Bldg-sim] WEATHER: Free tool for creating AMY-files for Europe

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Wed Dec 5 08:46:48 PST 2012

Lucas,
Are you planing to expand to the USA or other global locations in the
future or will this project forever be for the EU only?
*
*
*
*
*Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions*
*
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com
*

*
*