[Bldg-sim] LEED Online

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Thu Dec 13 11:53:44 PST 2012

That's surprising.  I just looked at an old project, and IEQp1 allows
uploads, or at least it did before it was certified.

It has "other documents" right on the bottom for miscellaneous uploads,
and I have one on there called
"IAQ-Prereq-1Technical-Advice-Response.pdf" that I prepared and
uploaded.  I have no idea why yours won't allow it.

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068