[Bldg-sim] Building Simulation 101

Dru.Crawley at bentley.com Dru.Crawley at bentley.com
Thu Feb 16 10:23:56 PST 2012

Many of the simulation tools have getting started guides or tutorials - although those are likely to be tied to that particular software program.

The BEMBook (Building Energy Modeling Book) from IBPSA-USA has a lot of content - particularly the 'Practitioner's BEM Overview'...
bembook.ibpsa.us/<http://bembook.ibpsa.us/>