[Bldg-sim] Need to extract summer peak demand info from REM/Rate

Greg Landreth gwlandreth at frontierassoc.com
Fri Feb 24 13:40:30 PST 2012

Jeremiah and others, thanks for your comments.

My second question is not whether, simply, to use an alternate software - I
believe I will need to if we are to accomplish our objective. Rather, the
situation is that the information I have to describe the homes I need to
model are .blg files generated by HERS raters. Given that I may want to use
an alternate simulation software, is anyone familiar with a tool that will
take a REM/Rate .blg input file and convert it into an input file I could
use for one of those alternate modeling software packages.

Thanks!

Greg Landreth