[Bldg-sim] Day-lighting Analysis in Ecotect

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:55:57 PST 2012

Well, Ecotect is a pretty good and user-friendly software especially at
initial design stage to my mind. It is able to provide sort of "laymen'
language among energy modeler and other consultants, owners, etc. For your
particular questions, see my two cents below. Hope they are helpful.
Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b