[Bldg-sim] Building envelope

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:34:31 PST 2012

Hi Alex,

welcome to the world of nerds ;-)

There is an intersting document to start with:
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/tools_directory/pdfs/contrasting_the_capabilities_of_building_energy_performance_simulation_programs_v1.0.pdf

That will probably get you a nice intro. If you are into the maths and
equations, check out Joe Clarke's book on building simulation.
Also Jan Hensen recently published one on building simulation.

Good luck and welcome!

Leen