[Bldg-sim] Building envelope

Chris Flood floodyc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:38:14 PST 2012

Alex,

I would agree with Cheney here. The wizards available in eQuest will allow you to create and simulate typical buildings and various scenarios relatively quickly and easily and with a good level of confidence. The documentation which accompanies the eQuest download contains very useful reference and guidance documentation.

Good luck.
Chris