[Bldg-sim] Building envelope

Leonard Sciarra leonard_sciarra at gensler.com
Thu Jan 19 08:20:57 PST 2012

Speaking from an architects perspective and admittedly novice energy simulator, Equest was pretty easy to access, and after going to one of the Equest courses, that made it even more useful.  Alex, however, your tag line indicated you are involved in houses, so in that case Equest may not be appropriate, unless they are large multi-family types.

Leonard Sciarra
Senior Associate
+1 (312) 577.6580 Direct
(847)345.5619 Mobile