[Bldg-sim] Normalization for actual weather

Pavel Dybskiy pdybskiy at ryerson.ca
Mon Jan 30 13:15:40 PST 2012

Hi Holly,

Attached pdf is what I presented for my course in 2009.
I did quick internet search and added my interpretations and examples.

After that I have discovered entire issue of Energy and Buildings, 9
(1 and 2) 1986 on PRISM that can give you more details and references
regarding weather adjustments.

Today's state of the art you may check  within the scope of two (2)
bigger and broader interrelated  topics: Calibration and Measurement &
Verification

One of useful sources off the top of my head  "International
Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol" and
www.evo-world.org September 2010 EVO 10000.

Regards,
Pavel