[Bldg-sim] networking in South America

Guillermo Soriano guillermo_soriano at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:18:11 PST 2012

Based in Ecuador, mechanical engineer with HVAC experience

From: gg at identidaddesigngroup.com
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:42:40 -0300
Subject: [Bldg-sim] networking in South America

Hello all

I am a LEED AP in Argentina in the city of Buenos Aires with
architectural background. I am entering into to the building simulation world
as part of the services my firm offers to clients. I am pleased to be part of
this group, the level of the topics presented help me learn more about the
software, the trends, the ideas.

Anyone in South America? I would like to get on touch of
other members in the region for networking and eventually start something
regional.

Many thanks and regards.

Gustavo Goldman, LEED AP

www.consultora-goldman.com