[Bldg-sim] Saving Design Builder file in lower version

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Mon Jul 16 12:40:11 PDT 2012

I do not think that is possible.-- why would you need to ?

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*