[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA Meeting Announcement - Save the Date

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Jun 6 18:16:47 PDT 2012

Here is the dinner meeting registration site:        http://ibpsaannualmeeting.eventbrite.com/

Dr. Haberl will be speaking, with a presentation titled "Thermal Mass Modeling: How We Got to Where We Are Today"

The location will be the Rio Rio Cantina, located at 421 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 in the Estrella Room.

The business meeting is held prior to dinner at the convention center in Room 102B from 4:00 to 6:00PM. RSVP is not required for business meeting. Agenda: TBD

IBPSA-USA requests that ticket be purchased for Rio Rio portion of meeting in advance although there will be limited seating available at the door.

6:30 to 7:15 Registration, Social Hour (Cash Bar)

7:15 to 9:15 Dinner and Presentation

Let me know if you have any questions.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates