[Bldg-sim] Table for Typical Fixture Effective Wattage

Kevin Kyte KKyte at watts-ae.com
Tue Jun 19 14:17:49 PDT 2012

I was recently made aware of ASHRAE 90.1 Table 9-F, which is a table for effective luminaire wattages.  I have not seen this table before and am unable to find it in any of the recent Energy standard editions.  I am not sure if I have my information right, if you know which table I am talking about would you please point me in the right direction.  I do not know if this table is from an earlier edition or if it exists at all.  It seems this information would be important in determining the actual power use of a luminaire and calculating light power density.  Thank you.

Kevin J. Kyte, PE, BEMP, LEED (r) GA
Mechanical Engineer
Watts Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
95 Perry Street, Suite 300