[Bldg-sim] eQuest - common surface between shells and zooming in 3D

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:07:10 PDT 2012

Brian,

That's an interesting way to go about modeling your buildings.  Are you
finding the situation comes up often enough to warrant this approach?  My
only concern would be that all of your surfaces would then be named
incorrectly as far as orientation goes.  Due you go back and correct the
surface names or do you not make much use of the eQUEST wizard naming
conventions?

Robby Oylear, P.E., LEED AP

*Mechanical Engineer*

*Senior Energy Analyst*