[Bldg-sim] 90.1 Section 5.6 envelope trade off

Leonard Sciarra leonard_sciarra at gensler.com
Thu Jun 14 05:46:33 PDT 2012

FYI - Appdx c is being re-written, for 90.1-2013.  When I get back to internet connectivity I can give you the addendum letter.  The goal was to streamline the baseline building generation, even automate it.

As for the current Appdx c their is no document u seek that I know exists. But it reads pretty clearly, ( as everything feeds into one equation ) so I would just go all old school and write them down.  It's only about 10 or 15 or so.