[Bldg-sim] Suvery(s) of Energy use intensities in universties in Canada

Hayssam Barhoun Hayssam.Barhoun at arup.com
Thu Jun 28 11:06:50 PDT 2012

Sorry but I switched the kbtu/s
2.19 GJ/m2 (191 kBTU/ft2)
1.24 GJ/m2 (108 kBTU/ft2)
Hayssam
From: bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:bldg-sim-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Hayssam Barhoun
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:04 PM
To: bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Bldg-sim] Suvery(s) of Energy use intensities in universties in Canada

Hi all,
I am trying to get some benchmarks for the energy use intensity for universities in Canada/Ontario in particular and found two different reports with two different EUIs. I've tried with the Office of Energy Efficiency but no luck so far.
Hoping someone in the forum from my Canadian colleagues can shed some lights on the difference between the 2 surveys. The email sent is below.
Thanks
Hayssam