[Bldg-sim] Residential Activity area coverage

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Fri Jun 29 13:48:59 PDT 2012

eQuest is not really for residential, however DOE2 for residential can be
accessed via the web at this link   http://hespro.lbl.gov/pro/
You could get your values from it to use in or check eQuest with or use it
directly..

Hope this is helpful
*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*