[Bldg-sim] Virtual vs Scaled CEP modeling for LEED EAc1

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Fri Mar 2 12:00:53 PST 2012

I would follow #2

You need to figure out what the chiller sequencing is and factor that into your model too, but there is no reason why you shouldn't model it as an on site chiller. When the lab comes online and if they seek to certify the lab, then I guess the lab would need to follow option1.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309