[Bldg-sim] Cold Storage

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Fri Mar 30 11:16:23 PDT 2012

So, it is supposed to have that capability, but some have been unable to
get it to work.

Please know that there is a new file here:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com/
http://energyplus.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=112
That claims to be a new Refrigerated Cases Data Set saying "The file
that was distributed with the EnergyPlus V7 install was flawed. This
file has been corrected of those flaws."

But what about a graphical interface, is that needed?

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068