[Bldg-sim] VRF System Part Load Condition using HAP version 4.6

Sapar, Majid Haji majid.h at pbworld.com
Fri Oct 12 02:29:30 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Need your advice on the following:

Our job recently requires us to run energy modelling with part load condition by using VRF system. We realised that Version 4.6 added VRF system as new features. However, we are not sure how to input the various operating conditions to get the part load profile of the equipment. Would anybody be able to advise us how this is done?

Thanks,

Majid Sapar
Parsons Brinckerhoff
300 Beach Road #05-00 The Concourse
Singapore 199555
+65-6533 73339 (office)
+65-6290 1434 (direct)
+65-6533 7707  (fax)
majid.h at pbworld.com<mailto:mcaclister at pbworld.com>

www.pbworld.com<http://www.pbworld.com/>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.