[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeler job announcement - please post

Gibney, David David.Gibney at mwgroup.net
Fri Sep 14 09:25:01 PDT 2012

M+W U.S., Inc. is seeking an experienced energy modeler to deliver the following services:

*         Provide energy management engineering consulting services to internal and external customers.

*         Identified and developed energy conservation-based projects

*         Work with our engineering disciplines to identify opportunities to improve the energy performance of our client's facilities.

*         Provide energy modeling services to customers within our target markets including the electronics, solar, nanotech, science and research and life sciences industries.

*         Perform site assessments of our customers' existing operations to identify ways for them to reduce their energy costs

*         Provide review and critique of our renewable / sustainable energy generation projects including solar photovoltaic, solar thermal, cogeneration, Trigeneration, bio-mass waste-to-energy, etc.

Candidate must be able to demonstrate experience with modeling process-intensive facilities to comply with ASHRAE 90.1 and LEED criteria. A licensed engineer or architect and LEED AP accreditation is strongly preferred.

Please e-mail all inquiries in confidence to: don.yeaman at mwgroup.net<mailto:don.yeaman at mwgroup.net>.

David Gibney, AIA, LEED AP
Technical Director for Sustainable Design

M+W U.S., Inc. - A Company of the M+W Group
1001 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501-1092
Mobile 208.867.3635
david.gibney at mwgroup.net<mailto:david.gibney at mwgroup.net>, www.mwgroup.net<http://www.mwgroup.net/>

This electronic message transmission contains information from the firm of M+W Group and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the sole use of the individual or entity named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (972-535-7300) immediately and please then delete this electronic transmission.

[cid:new_mwgroup_100years]<www.mwgroup.net/100years>