[Bldg-sim] EE4- HP

Marc-Antoine Paquin marcantoine.paquin at mra.qc.ca
Thu Sep 27 16:00:29 PDT 2012

Hello all, we are simulating a VRF system with EE4.

To do so, we used zonal heating pumps coupled to a cooling tower and an
electric boiler.  However, we want to modify the boiler EIR in order to
simulate the condenser (HP) that is actually adding heat to the hot water
loop.  To do so, we changed the Elec-Boiler EIR in Doe2.1
 unfortunately,
this had no influence on the heating consumption.  We verified if the boiler
was used or not in the global annual consumption and it was.

We tried the same for a 4-pipe system and the heating consumption did
changed with the EIR modification.

Does anyone have a clue of how to proceed to modify the boiler EIR while
usinf zonal HP system.

Regards,

Marc-Antoine Paquin, ing.

Directeur Service simulation

SignatureCouriel

________________________________
Le présent courrier électronique (courriel) et les documents qui y sont
attachés peuvent contenir de l'information confidentielle; ils s'adressent
exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionné(s) ci-dessus et nulle autre
personne ne doit en prendre connaissance ni les utiliser ou les divulguer.
Si vous recevez le présent courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser
l'émetteur immédiatement par courrier électronique et le détruire avec les
documents qui y sont attachés.

The information contained in this e-mail and all attachments is confidential
and is for the sole use of its intended recipient. It may not be disclosed
to or used by anyone other than the addressee. If received in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all
attachments from your system.