[Bldg-sim] Static Pressure Reset in eQuest

Hall, Brendan BHall at karpinskieng.com
Fri Sep 7 09:48:35 PDT 2012

In the Advanced VAV design guide by Energy Design Resources they have an appendix where they discuss how you might go about doing it in DOE2.1 / eQuest. It involves generating a custom part load curve to approximate the effect of the reset. How valid their assumptions are is up for interpretation though.

http://www.energydesignresources.com/resources/publications/design-guidelines/design-guidelines-advanced-variable-air-volume-(vav)-systems.aspx

Brendan Hall