[Bldg-sim] Unmet heating hours - EE4 Energy Model

Aaron Smith asmith at mreng.ca
Tue Sep 18 13:38:02 PDT 2012

Katie,

I can take a look if you send me the file.

Aaron

Aaron Smith, P.Eng

LEEDR AP BD+C, M-ASHRAE, Mechanical Engineer

t: (902) 422-7393

f: (902) 423-4945

e:  <mailto:asmith at mreng.ca> asmith at mreng.ca

The electronic message contained herein is private and confidential,
intended only for the recipient(s) specified. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.  Any
accompanying files are supplied as a matter of courtesy only.  The data are
without warranty of any kind.  Any person or business making use of the data
is responsible for confirming its accuracy and completeness.  M&R
Engineering Ltd. is not responsible for edited or produced versions of this
digital information.

  _____