[Bldg-sim] How the unit energy intensity per gross-area is calculated in BEPS in eQuest?

Esmireta e2fye2 at 163.com
Fri Apr 5 21:15:39 PDT 2013

Hi, I'm doing a LEED certificate project and I encounter a difficult problem.
The review questioned the building area that the "Total site energy"/"energy intensity per gross-area" are different in the baseline and proposed cases, according to BEPS. However, in LV-B, the total building areas are the same in both cases.
Can anybody figure it out? I don't know how to explain it.
Thanks

Esmi