[Bldg-sim] Junior Energy Analyst - San Francisco

Shruti Kasarekar shrutiak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:00:55 PDT 2013

*Junior Energy Analyst - San Francisco*

Atelier Ten, an environmental and lighting design consulting firm, is
seeking a full-time Junior Energy Analyst to join our San Francisco office.
This position reports to an Associate.

A Junior Energy Analyst will assist with energy models on a range of
projects. Day-to-day work will include whole-building energy modeling,
report-writing to explain modeling method and results, and coordination
with Atelier Ten staff and with our clients. The candidate will be involved
in technical research, creative thinking and application of problem solving
skills. The candidate may also work closely with Atelier Ten’s integrated
design groups to provide the full range of our services, which include
environmental design consulting, daylight and shading design, and LEED
program management.
Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Mechanical Engineering,
Architectural Engineering, or Building Technology
• Coursework in architectural engineering, including thermodynamics, fluid
dynamics, building systems, HVAC systems, building electrical systems,
architectural lighting design, construction means and methods, and
engineering drawing
• Professional or academic experience in eQuest, EnergyPlus and/or other
whole- building energy modelling software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and AutoCad
• Fluency in written and spoken English

Preferred
• 0-3 years’ professional or internship experience in an engineering or
sustainability consulting firm
• Proficiency in Visual Basic, scripting, 3-D architectural modeling, Adobe
Suite

Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to
usa.recruitment at atelierten.com. Application must be submitted as a single
.pdf file no greater than 1MB in size. Additional material will not be
reviewed.
Please reference “A10_SF_Junior Energy Analyst” in your subject line. No
phone calls, please.

---
Shruti Kasarekar, BEMP, BEAP, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Environmental Designer

Atelier Ten

Environmental Design Consultants + Lighting Designers

 450 Geary Street, Suite 200

San Francisco CA 94102

T +1 (415) 351 2100 X107

F +1 (415) 351 2104