[Bldg-sim] How to set the loop loss as 5 or 10%?

Esmireta e2fye2 at 163.com
Fri Apr 19 20:42:11 PDT 2013

Dear Rut,
Thanks for your reply!
In my opinion, Q=m*cp*delta_t. During the transport of cold water, there is no mass loss, so m stay constant, and assume cp is constant. Assume the thermal loss=delta_Q, then, delta_Q=m*cp*delta_t1. Because delta_Q=10%*Q, then, delta_t1=10%*delta_t.
I think the above method is reasonable.
But why the delta_t1 will cause a lot of more energy?
Thanks!
Esmi